Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Birthday.... hahahaha

Well it is my Birthday! I am another year older but not any wiser than the last year. I can't believe that I am already 25 years old holy cow! I am getting old! I can't believe that time has flown by so fast. Last night when we were at the mall I saw the boy from junior high that I had the biggest crush on ever! He wasn't very cute anymore... glad that I didn't pursue that. I caught myself thinking how very lucky I was to have Tbird and my boys. I am so glad even though I can go nuts from them quite often that I have it pretty good! I am so grateful to have a loving husband and two beautiful healthy boys. I wouldn't change it for the world. (Well maybe that in my next life I could be rich or something so that Tbird didn't have to work!) I have been battling a sore throat for the last few days and isn't it amazing how much that can disable you? Something as dumb as a sore throat can totally incapacitate you! WOW! This morning after a night of once again NO SLEEP thanks to BROCK, Brock decided to wish me a Happy Birthday by waking me at the crack of dawn 6:00 AM followed by Pierce joining in the party!

Last night we went to see my Nephew Trevor play basketball in South Jordan. It was a very intense game. Wow! They won in the last 2 seconds of overtime with a 3 pointer. It was fun to be with family again. I only wish they were closer to us! :( Anyways on the way home I started feeling crappier.. I had tears rolling down my face and Pierce looked over at me and said "MAMA, I kiss it?" I leaned over so that he could kiss my cheek and he then said" There is that better" It was so cute I had to smile! It is moments like that that makes every moment of being a Mom worth it!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKELLE! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY (AND GET FEELING BETTER)!

Haskins said...

Happy birthday on the 28th!! I was going to call and my the time I realized it was night time I thought it was too late!! Anyway, Hope you had a very happy birthday!!

Haskins said...

Oh I need you to email me so I can email you the password on my blog alsepton@hotmail.com

Watts Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday!