Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Artist in Training


Pierce got an easel for Christmas, so he has been working on his drawing skills. His pictures are now starting to look like what he says they are. Here are a few samples that I thought were cute. The one above we were having family night and we learned the song, Love at Home. After our lesson we were playing a game of pictionary. The boys love this game. Pierce drew this. It is a picture of our townhouse, complete with our van parked out front in our parking stall. He added a heart and said This is our love at home. He is the sweetest little boy.

Now this one is none other that St. Nick himself with bag in tow. This really has been one of the best presents they got. They love drawing on it and practicing their letters.

1 comment:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

That is so cute. I got my pictures in the mail yesterday. Loved Pierce's drawing of me and my ponytail.