Saturday, January 1, 2011

No Snow, Snowman


This one cracked me up. One day when I was upstairs getting ready, the boys ran up and told me to come downstairs to see what they had made. Pierce was so excited. When we got down stairs he said,"look mom it is a snowman sitting on the beach reading a magazine!" Hahaha! I had to laugh. I had left a pile of my laundry out on the couch that I needed to fold and they used it and some other things around the house to make this snowman.

We haven't really had any big storms this year, I am okay with that since we had such a rough one last year! Pierce and Brock on the other hand really want it to snow so they can build a real snowman!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is so cute. Brought a big smile to my face. Love when I get glimpses of the creativity going on in my kids heads.