Sunday, January 16, 2011

National Museum of American Indians


While my parents were here they took Pierce down for an adventure to Washington, DC to the National Museum of American Indians. December 29, 2010 Brock had his surgery to get his tonsils and adenoids removed and I was super tired from Jaida's sleep study the night before. My parents were awesome and offered to get Pierce out of the house so we could get some much needed rest!

Pierce thought it was pretty neat. I asked him what his favorite part was or what he liked he said," Mom it is so cool they have 2 gift shops!" HAHaha Had to laugh at that one! I haven't been to the museum yet so I will have to go and report what was really cool about it besides the gift shops!


We were all so glad that my parents could come! So grateful for their help with the other kids while we took care of Lumps! Love them so much!



No comments: