Monday, January 10, 2011

Makes a mom smile


* I have to write this down so I don't forget*
Today's Lunch conversation between Pierce and Brock, While I was being a fly on the wall I heard:
Brock: Will You be sad if I died?
Pierce: Sure
Brock: Will you cry if I go to heaven?
Pierce: I will miss you a lot, but I won't cry because I know that Heavenly Father will take good care of you.
Brock: You are my Best Buddy Pierce!
Pierce: I love you too Buddy!

Melted my little heart to hear them talking like that! They are too cute!

Last night at dinner Pierce busted out this that I don't want to forget:

Pierce: Mom&Dad, I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus are real! I also Know that when we say our prayers he blesses us!

Love my little Pierce, sometimes I forget that he is only 5! That kid is just so deep! I wish I could keep him like this forever. He is always telling Trent and I how much he loves us and how grateful he is that we are his parents.

2 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

That is so cute. What a strong little testimony and he is only 5. Man he is going to make the best missionary some day.

lins.e said...

sooooo cute... don't you just love those moments. I miss those little fellas