Tuesday, January 25, 2011

He is 35!


January 13th was Trent's 35th Birthday. I am not sure who was more excited for it me or the kids. I don't think Trent was all that excited to be turning another year older. Trent had to work on his Birthday, BUMMER! So me and the kids waited very impatiently for him to come home. We went and got some decorations and decked out the house with balloons and streamers. The boys had a really fun time doing it. We had planned to go do it at his work and surprise him, but he had some darn meetings and we wouldn't have been able to see him. I let the boys pick out presents for their dad. They each got him a puzzle, a bat, Frisbee, books, candy, soda pop and bubble gum. When he got home we jumped out and yelled Happy Birthday! Then we took him to Pizza Hut. Afterwards we came back home and we joined with his parents and sang Happy Birthday and ate some of his yummy ice-cream cake. I think his day turned out pretty well.
I hope that He always knows how much we love him and how grateful we are to have him in our lives. He is the best father and friend to me. I love that we can just be silly and dumb together and that we can laugh. I love him with all my heart. Hope you had a very special Birthday TBIRD.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

He'll always be younger than I am! So no complaining. Happy Belated Birthday Trent.