Monday, January 17, 2011

Just in case


Just in case you are like me and can't get enough of this cute face.. I took some pictures of her. She is my happy, smiley, little love munch.

She is now 10 months old. On the day she turned 10 months she started to babble.. finally. She says, "a blah blah blah blah blah!" So cute! I really could listen to it all day long!


Now when she takes a bite of food she also says ," mmmmmmmm!"


She loves french fries, toast in the morning, and vanilla wafers too! Now if she could just get some teeth!


I am still trying to figure out how to do a little girly's hair. I struggle. It is getting long and by the end of the day she looks like a rag- a-muffin! I cannot resist her sweet little cheeks! She really is the love of my life!

3 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Oh my gosh. She is SOOO gorgeous. Love her cute little smile. She is getting too big.

Sadie Lady said...

Such a sweet face! Thanks for sharing her.

lins.e said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.